Sunday, March 05, 2017

Modri Demon, Demon Headshots.

This is the second of a new series of photo shoots I'm trying out that I'm just calling Demon Headshots. The idea is just as it sounds, a series of pictures of headshots of Demons.It focuses more on the makeup, I get to play around with some simple yet dramatic lighting and the shoots themselves are pretty quick and much easier on the models since they don't have to worry about costumes, full body posing, locations aren't as much of an issue - overall, just easier.

 The only real downside is the pictures can come off a little repetitive, so you don't get a huge variety of final images, but it does allow me to focus on a very specific outcome a little more. Not every shoot I'll be doing from now on will look like this, just every so often.








1 comment:

  1. Anonymous7:11 PM

    Thanks for your personal marvelous posting! I quite enjoyed
    reading it, you're a great author. I will make certain to bookmark your blog and may come back someday.

    I want to encourage you continue your great posts, have
    a nice day!

    ReplyDelete