Monday, March 27, 2017

Okchakko Demon, Demon Headshots.

The latest in my Demon Headshots series. I'm realizing now that this is a great series to do during winter, inside, anywhere, night or day, weather doesn't really matter. I might ease off on them during the summer and pick up doing them again next winter, although I do have a few more I want to do this round.




I've occasionally heard that green is not a great colour for makeup, that it's unflattering and whatnot. At first thought I would agree with that,  but the upon actually making a green demon I couldn't disagree with it more. I guess it would depend on the shade of green of course, in the case of the green makeups I have access to I wouldn't say it's unflattering at all.






1 comment:

  1. Love this series. especially the last extreme close up.

    ReplyDelete