Wednesday, November 12, 2008

So far...

I realized today it'd been awhile since I bothered updating this, not a distressingly long time, but long enough.

I finally finished working on an animated short film for Dan Caseley. I believe I've mentioned it before, it's called Mr. Toesley and the Love Powered Space Machine. It has been in the works for about 2 years and just this very afternoon I finished working on the last shot - there's still a small chunk to be rendered, but my work is over in any case - time to move on.

After the experience of working on this project, I've been rethinking the idea of doing a Monkey Rodeo animated movie. I'd have to keep it pretty contained and limited if I actually decide to go through with it, otherwise it'd some time after the others are finished before it'd be completed.

I should have more time to work on Malice over the few weeks. I'm hopnig to get the CG characters for the movie done by early December - we'll see how that works out.

No comments:

Post a Comment