Monday, June 02, 2014

Reject Prosthetic Sale for the Entire Month of June.


MONTH LONG REJECT SALE. For the entire month of June, all rejects are 75% off - this doesn't work in conjunction with any other discount offers. Rejects are normally 50% off the retail, but I've got a lot of them so I thought I'd have sale and mark them down to 75% off until midnight June 30th, my time zone, Atlantic. So as long as I get the email in my inbox before that time, you're fine.

Rejected Full Face pieces, normally $25.00 are only $12.50. The cheapest thing I have, Small Horns are only $1.50.

If you're not sure what rejects are, they're 2nds or pieces that have minor flaws in them that I don't feel are good enough for regular sale, so if you're not too picky, just want to experiment with prosthetics or are actually somewhat good with makeup and can work around some minor flaws, you might be interested in this.

If you're interested, send me a message at themonkeyrodeo @ gmail . com. I don't have a full list of what's available, but there's around 100 random pieces, full faces, foreheads, ears, noses and horns. Until I get around to doing a proper list for viewing, you can just email me with what you're interested in.

 Payments can be made through PayPal or (only if you're in Canada) Email Interact.

No comments:

Post a Comment