Monday, April 01, 2019

Polynesian Cthulhu

It's been a long time since I did some prop work and /I've been planning this little piece for a long time, just finally a matter of having the time to do it.

Inspired by the collectable relics from the game Farcry 4, I came up with a little Polynesian Cthulhu Idol. It's about 3 1/2 inches tall.

I did an initial test run in resin, tinted a light grey and given a rough finish with black to bring out the details. I just had then at a local con and sold a few, for the moment I only have 2 left with no real idea when I might make more - my plan is for the final pieces to be actual stone, I just have to experiment with a few things before finally starting on the actual run - which might not be happening for another month or two as work has picked up again unexpectedly.


I am offering these 2 up for sale, $33.00 through Etsy, or just contact me directly through my email, themonkeyrodeo@gmail.com for only $30.00 (cheaper to buy directly since I'm needing to compensate for how greedy Etsy has become) - plus shipping of course.

No comments:

Post a Comment