Thursday, April 19, 2007

The movie poster

I finally found a decent place to get the movie posters done, not the full size poster I would like, but the quality and reliability of the company seems pretty decent. I've only ordered one poster from them, however I was really impressed with the shipping and their pricing and the overall quality of the printed image.

So, here it is, the movie poster. I may make a few adjustments here and there, but ultimately this is the final look. So, if anyone wants one, I think they'll be around $30 each, 32" x 24", I think about $7 shipping and handling, and they're shipped in a hard plastic tube (so no squished posters!).

I intend at some point to get one for everyone involved in the project who wants one, but anyone outside the project, put in an order - not sure when I'll be getting them, but I'll keep everyone updated here.

No comments:

Post a Comment