Friday, January 11, 2008

Location Scouting

It went well.

The location I had in mind I haven't been to in about 10 years. Luckily it was pretty much as I remembered it, a little more eroded, not that it's a problem. I wanted something a little bleak and desolate looking - and not one man made structure of any sort in the background.

We'll be heading up to the north shore in between North Rustico and Cavendish, it's not a very well traveled road as far as I know. I was hoping things were a little more frozen and barren looking, but with the warm weather lately aside from some chunks of snow there's not much "frozen" looking going on.

The only problem is whether or not this is high or low tide. I tried to figure it out, but I couldn't make much sense of what I was reading. I'm hoping there's more shore at low tide, otherwise it's going to be a little tricky shooting there.

I guess we'll see how it goes.

No comments:

Post a Comment