Tuesday, January 08, 2008

Very small update

It's been a couple weeks since I bothered with this here, things have been pretty busy otherwise so the movie has taken a bit of a backseat to everything else.

However that's not to say things have been progressing. Over the next couple weeks all the props and costume pieces for the one scene left have been coming in. As I start to see everything I can tell you this one little scene - which is the opening I might remind you - is going to be awesome.

All the makeup is now in, I'll be ordering the contact lenses this Friday and all that'll be left is one of the swords. It's already ordered, just on back order. Should be a couple weeks.

I'll be location scouting next week I think, so I'll probably post a few pictures of where we'll be shooting if it turns out alright. And then it's a matter of finishing the costumes and blocking out the sword fight and finally rehearsing it.

So I guess we'll see how things go over the next couple weeks. I wasn't expecting so much snow, so it might get postponed until a little later in February. Right now things looks pretty good out there, kinda cruddy and desolate looking is what I'm going for - easy to find here this time of year at least.

No comments:

Post a Comment