Sunday, January 25, 2009

Another misconception

Over the last year I've had a few folks mention this to me, and more then a few in the last week or more, so I thought I'd clear this up - supposing any of them read this. If not, that's their problem.

The misconception is that I made all the prosthetics that I've used so far in Malice and even Demon Rum - while I certainly appreciate the thought that these folks think I can do that kind of work, I didn't make them. I bought them, coloured them and applied them - that's all.

I am in the process of learning how to though, albeit slow and painfully useless so far. I've nothing to show for it yet, but within the month or so I'm hoping I will. Stay tuned for that of course.

Anyway, with that cleared up, I do have a little something something to show you. Mal'Vash, Malice's main villain, is about 98% complete - there's a few minor spots that need touching up, some things I'll probably let go because they just won't be noticeable on the screen. I guess it'll depend on how things progress from here - I might just want to be done with it and try to find a place where I'm satisfied with how he looks.

I did a little mock up preview poster for The Monkey Rodeo: Malice, it'll be the only image of Mal'Vash you'll see until the movie. It shows enough, but not too much I don't think.

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous8:37 PM

    Looking forward to seeing Mal'vash. Not in person - or in demon - as that would be nasty. On the screen.

    ReplyDelete