Thursday, December 18, 2014

A new "Random Demon" shoot.

I got to do another "wandering about town" shoot with a random Demon the other day. I don't often get to do these kinds of shoots anymore since I live way outside of the city. Most of what I've been doing lately has been carefully planned out, the makeup, character and location, I used to do just this sort of makeup a lot. Just pick a piece, find a model, slap it on and make it all up as I got and we'd go for a walk around town. It's kind of nice doing that, less pressure and work.

I'm really happy with how this makeup turned out. It was a piece I made just do to a random demon shoot with this particular model. The ears I've used a couple times before as well, but the combination of the ears, the new face and the red makeup, with the contacts and fangs on this particular model - it turned out something that looks like a real solid character piece that looks easily like it could fit into any supernatural type TV show.









No comments:

Post a Comment