This wasn't much of a "planned in advance" kind of shoot, I think I had about a week to prep for it and that just involved casting/patching a new cowl piece, sculpting, moulding, duplicating and casting the horns. The only thing really different about this process was that I tinted the foam latex black, so I didn't even have to paint the horns. And really didn't have an exact idea of horn placement, we decided that while I was getting them ready to be glued on.
It was meant to be a simple shoot, possibly a product shot as well. I may, or may not, be selling these horns. It all depends on how consistently they can be cast.
Either way, here's a pile of pictures!