Thursday, May 12, 2016

Kamachonkari Demon

The 2nd of 4 Demon shoots I've on the go this week.

This shoot was slightly unplanned to a large degree. I had the idea of a larger forehead piece, use a couple other random pieces that I just wanted to use. I had the vague idea of a base colour of blue and knew the model had picked out a dress for the shoot. Originally it was intended to be an outdoor shoot, but it ended up a cold, windy day - so we stayed inside and ended up with a much different shoot than I expected.



Overall I was really happy with how the shoot turned out. It was a lengthy paint job so it always nice when you put 2-3 hours into makeup that the result works out so well. The model is relatively inexperienced and I think just wanted to throw herself into a shoot like this, somewhat outside of her comfort zone and I think she did a fantastic job.



In the end the shots have the feel of being a series of screen test photos for a possible character for a TV show or movie. At least I think that's the case.















No comments:

Post a Comment