Monday, March 05, 2018

Demon Headshots, Zettaf Demon.

I think this is the last one of these I have planned for this year, we're moving into slightly nicer weather so I'm not exclusively stuck on doing indoor only shoots and I do have another round of interior shoots lined up that'll take me up until the summer most likely.



This is the second time I did a black demon, no extra colouring or shading, nothing, just black body paint and I really like the way it looks with these kind of shoots. This piece in particular I think really works with this idea, there's lots of details and shapes that stand out in dramatic lighting really well.



There's also just something about the pure black combined with this piece (and probably the lighting is helping ) that really makes this character stand out a bit from others I've done, it really comes off (at least to me) as something I'd expect to see in a movie.







No comments:

Post a Comment