Friday, March 30, 2018

Golden Hoana Demon.

With how expensive this cowl is to produce I like to make sure I'm using it for a shoot I know is going to turn out good. I'd had the idea for a golden Demon for some time, I just never got around to it until now.







I wasn't sure it was actually going to work once I started pre-painting the cowl. I used the gold body paint on skin before - worked great, but once I start on the foam latex it looked totally watery and thin with nearly no color. Once it dried though it looked awesome - I know body paint does alter it's colour a little from wet to dry, but this was night and day different.







And then once I started in on the pictures, the gold look totally washed out and almost an weird off beige, luckily a little tweak in post and the gold popped right out.




The cowl worked really well with this shoot as it almost has a bit of a crown-like feel to it. I didn't want to mess it up with any other colours either, it's just straight gold body paint.







No comments:

Post a Comment