Thursday, September 30, 2021

The Three Fates.

This one of those rare shoots where I made one-off prosthetics just for it, the moulds are gone and you'll only see them here.I also rarely do shoots with multiple people, mainly because I'm only a so-so photographer and find trying to get several people into a shot and maintain some kind of focus on them is a little on the annoying side sometimes, so I just have to do what I can when these kind of shoots come up.

Having said that, this is the second time I've shot with these three on one shoot and it's always been fun so far so I proposed that maybe we do this yearly - since I'm trying to focus more on quality photoshoots that have a little more something something to them rather than just the usual random Demons (which are awesome and easy, but it can get a little too easy and simple sometimes) and coming up with an idea that needs three people presents a enjoyable challenge that I feel like I need to put back into these shoots.

And having said that, we already have next years shoot planned and it's going to be pretty fucking cool, so all you 80s horror kids should be happy with it.














 

No comments:

Post a Comment