Wednesday, April 09, 2008

Finally got some shooting done.

Overall it was painless. There was only about 12 shots to take, nothing terribly exciting - at least not by itself or without post work. We still have to do the fight that ensues after this part of the scene, should happen in about a month I think.

In any case, here's some pictures:

This is a still camera version of the opening shot.

An "action" shot from the footage.
And this has nothing to do with anything.
Ooh, scary demon blood.

Took awhile to get these shots and I'm pretty happy overall with the way things came out. Couldn't have asked for a nicer day to shoot either. It was about +10 out, no wind. I think I got a bit of a sunburn actually.

I wish there was more to show - but the shots taken out of context aren't that interesting. But don't worry, there'll be more stuff soon.

1 comment:

  1. They say this cat Dunham's one bad muthah *SHUT YOU MOUTH!* I'm just talkin' 'bout Dunham *We can dig it*.

    ReplyDelete