Tuesday, April 08, 2008

Warhammer Time!

Get it? War-HAMMER Time? Yeah, it's lame, but it's the best I could come up with on one cup of coffee so get over it.

Anyway, the new warhammer prop is finally done. It was pretty pricey and more or less an experiement to see if I could do it in the first place. I'll be posting a step by step on how I made it in a little bit, just so you can see how relatively easy it was.

Also, I'll be heading to Halifax on Friday to snag some leather supplies to create the 4 sets of demon armor for the reshoot at Fort Amherst. It's been a very long time since I've done even the slightest bit of leatherwork, I have a pretty good idea of how to work with it after creating the armor for The Beast for the opening sequence. So I'm pretty confident it'll all turn out.

There's also the possibility I'll be looking at designing and putting up a Monkey Rodeo website over the next month or so, all depends on how much I recall about creating websites. Any out there feel like they have some invaluable imput on this, let me know.

And I'm hoping to FINALLY start shooting for the opening flashback sequence tomorrow - the weather seems to be against me every time I try to schedule a shoot lately. This has already been cancelled and rescheduled 3 or 4 times. The weather has pretty much turned so let's hope for the best tomorrow.

I think that's it for the time being, check back tomorrow afternoon if you just can't wait to see how the morning went.

No comments:

Post a Comment