Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Prelude to the Awesome Thing

There was that "something awesome" I mentioned in the last post. Well, it is indeed awesome - depending on how you take your awesome that is.

In any case, it's partially done. I need another day and some more supplies (nothing major) and I will reveal the ending to this nail biting mystery...or I'll terribly disappoint you, either way I'm actually pretty happy.

So iffen you're the sort to check here a lot in the hopes of something new to ogle, well be prepared to ogle your little brains out...I just realized there's no way in hell I can live up to this hype I just created, so my only hope is you're all poor readers or are currently on serious mediation that prevents you from getting all excited. Don't operate any heavy machinery and check back on Friday (hopefully).

No comments:

Post a Comment