Saturday, August 09, 2008

Blah

I didn't want to do another post unless I had something awesome to show off...well, I don't have anything awesome to show off - so why am I bothering with this? Just to say, I'm working on something awesome that I will eventually have to show you. And just so whoever's reading this doesn't think I've abandoned it.

There's at least another year's worth of stuff to blather on about, so if you're willing to keep reading, then I'll more then likely keep posting stuff. Even if you don't bother reading actually.

I'm still working at getting my last few shots. Hopefully soon, real world work has been keeping be both occupied and annoyed (as any real job, good or bad, should), so I haven't had a lot of time to work on the movie or editing. Plus I'm very, very close to finishing another project, the animated movie I'm doing with Dan Caseley - it's coming along slowly, but we're so close to having the animation part of it complete.

So I reckon in another month or so I'll have way more time for Monkey Rodeo stuff, until then you probably won't hear from me.

No comments:

Post a Comment