Monday, July 28, 2008

In the works

Well, it's been quiet the last week. I've been trying to get stuff down for other projects and work, it's been slow but at least there's progress.

As far as The Monkey Rodeo goes, there's been some minor progress as well.I've managed to make a list of all the missing little insert shots, I should have them all in about 2 weeks time.

I've also been going over some of the CG characters and seeing what needs to be done to get them up to speed. As well as attempting to edit the final few scenes.

On the other side of Monkey Rodeo news, I've finally started something called The Monkey Rodeo Project - a temporary title for now. It'll be a series of short movies based off the same world as Malice. They'll be designed to be shot in 1-3 days, around 5-15 minutes long, nothing that requires months and months of shooting. I was hoping to have at least 7, and I've already got them, plus a few more ideas. So it's looking like around 10 perhaps.

I'm doing pre-production on these over the winter and shooting in the spring. The first one Demon Rum will be shooting end of next month. 1 night shoot, very little dialog and a minor CG character that's already done. We'll see how the first one goes.

That's it for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment