Saturday, July 12, 2008

Final hours before the last scene

I've already been up for about 2 hours or so getting everything ready for the last scene. So far everything's working out pretty good, I had a last minute call from an actor who might not make it, but it's an easily replaceable part so no worries yet.

It's not the biggest shoot I've ever done, I don't think at least, but there sure if a hell of a lot of equipment, props, costumes. My living room is full right now.

I'm just finishing up the shot list for the day, pretty simple - way more then I expected, plus there's a lot of room for improvisation here. You got 8 guys with swords and free reign of a park on a Saturday morning, pretty much anything can happen.

So that's it for now, chances are there'll be something interesting to look at here in the next day or so.

No comments:

Post a Comment