Saturday, August 30, 2008

Demon Rum Update

Malice might not be going anywhere anytime soon, but Demon Rum has been progressing pretty well. We've got all our actors rounded up (that was the hardest part), the location, a basic shotlist, props and even sound has pretty much been taken care of.

I'm just waiting for the prosthetics to come in, there should be a pretty decent cross section of creatures in this movie. A lot of the online shops I use tend to release new ones close to this time of year, so there was some really cool new stuff to chose from.

That's it really, not too much else on the go. As I mentioned, Malice is on hold until I finish off another project I'm nearly done with. After that I'll be making some major headway with it. Until then, Demon Rum will take up a couple days - there should be some good pictures to post from it once we're done. I plan on shooting in 2 to 3 weeks.

No comments:

Post a Comment