Friday, September 12, 2008

A quick update

Things are moving along slowly, pretty well - but slowly. Which is of course much better then things moving quickly and terribly.

The main project I'm working on right now is Demon Rum. Which is nice because it's pretty simple to fit in my head with everything else I'm involved in. It's already cast, the prosthetics ordered (although because of random customs retardation, 2 of them are severely delayed in getting here), most of the major props (such as they are) are sorted out, a rough shotlist and shooting scheduled\ has been hammered out, lighting tests have been done and even the music has been picked.

Right now all that's holding me up are the 2 prosthetics and nailing an exact shooting date. Could be anywhere within 2 to 3 weeks, not exactly when I'd hoped but hardly totally off schedule. Hope to have more to update with soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment