Sunday, September 28, 2008

More Rum

All the footage looks good as far as I can tell. I probably won't get around to editing as quickly as I'd hoped, but definitely sometime this week.

Overall, the shoot went pretty well. We were running behind schedule almost from the beginning and it sorta kept getting worse and worse. We ran 2 hours more then I'd really planned on - as simple as the whole thing seemed, there were just so many shots and so many little things that had to be timed just right. Made it way more complicated then I'd figured.

But I'm not complaining, I reckon the final product will be pretty peculiar and kinda surreal in it's own little way. So, thanks to everyone involved, Kim, Draper, Bob, Thomas and Bobbie Jo, it was entertaining to say the least.





































1 comment:

  1. We were behind schedule but we got out of it fairly unscathed... we were more tired at the end of it than disappointed, which I think is a good thing considering. It was an awesome shoot, everyone worked well together and I think that our three new actors definitely deserve a shout out! Also, thanks to our very patient director/writer for being so good at the make-up jobs... if that were anyone else I'm sure the application of the prosthetics would have been an unnecessarily long process (and someone would have gotten a dickpunch for sure). Well, until next time folks... DEMON RUM!!!

    ReplyDelete