Saturday, December 19, 2009

DVDs, sound effects and a theremin

So that's what new.

The DVDs for Bimbo Zombie Killers! are finally done, I did them up mainly for the folks who were in the movie. I'm not selling them - at least not yet. so you'll just have to enjoy this lovely picture until then.



The 3D movie is very close to be done. I've made a good start on the audio, luckily the style of audio for this movie is meant to be relatively minimal, so it should be easy. I'm already done the first half of the movie almost, I reckon it shouldn't be too hard for the rest.

Also, the soundtrack should be following shortly - so you might be seeing this one my mid-January. I've finally got my Theremin, although it's not quite what I expected. Ah well, still cool. It's going to be one of the worst movies ever made.

Speaking which, making bad movies...I had actually written a long rant about this, but I just don't feel like it. Basically, I'm a little in awe of the fact that no matter how obvious a joke, there are just going to be some people who simply will not get it. And oddly enough, the only negative comments came from people who very obviously missed the point.

It's sort of sad, but whatever - this movie, or any other, obvious wasn't, or won't be, for them. I suspect that even if they got it, they still wouldn't have liked it - but at least getting the joke would be a good start

No comments:

Post a Comment