Thursday, September 09, 2010

Demon Boxing and Online Shopping Cart Nightmares

We had another shoot last night, went great. It was fast, I made it more complicated then it needed to be, but it still worked. Missed one shot, or I guess I should say I didn't realize I needed to do another shot until I started thinking about it after we were done shooting. No worries though, I haven't edited yet so I don't know if it'll be a problem - and it's an easy shot to retake, 2 minutes and it could be done. We'll be shooting on location again, so I might go for it next time.

And in online shopping cart news, it's an absolute confusing nightmare. I tried PayPal - pain in the ass with no way to properly calculate shipping in Canada before the buyer pays. I thought I'd create a merchant account so I could process credit card orders myself - the company I contacted don't seem to really want me to. I tried using Wordpress, I saw a friend of mine using it and it was perfect - I can't figure it out for the life of me and it just made my entire site a mess. Could've been me though.

So now I'm trying something else. We'll see how this goes. Otherwise, here's some demons in a boxing club:

No comments:

Post a Comment