Tuesday, November 16, 2010

2 more scenes left on Grayson & Gortch

It's taken a while to get this movie shot, as a result we've got some pretty awesome hair continuity issues. Ah well, could be worse I guess.

We just finished another scene on Sunday, sort of the 2nd part of another scene we shot a couple weeks ago. Turned out great, one of the few occasions when I'm editing I'm not realizing I missed a shot. The editing even went really smoothly, I even finally got to work out Thark and Thork's teleporting effect - pretty simple for the most part, nothing too flashy.

And a huge thanks to Kim Bradford for helping me get this location, I went through a lot of other ideas and had nothing but headaches, this worked perfectly.

We got another shoot lined up for this coming Monday, it's the last major scene in the movie and then the very last one still isn't even written yet. This last scene has gone through a lot of changes and issues with locations, so as a result it's kinda hard to nail down - we're kinda stuck into some very specific elements though, which is making it easier, just trying to settle on a decent location now.

Until then, here's some pictures to make you happy:









And now for a couple stills from the actual scene.

And that's it for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment