Monday, November 08, 2010

Begging for zombie money

A few months ago, a friend of mine pointed out a cool website called Kickstarter - which is for small indie folks (filmmakers, songwriters, whatever) to help raise money for their projects. I thought it was a great idea - until I realized it was US only at this point in time. Kinda sucks and doesn't make a whole lot of sense, but it has more to do with the methods of money transferring they're using then their own personal policies. Too bad anyway.

Just recently I found a very similar site called IndieGoGo, the name's a little goofy, but who the hell cares, it's like Kickstarter but it works for everyone, not just the US.

So, I decided to start pre-production on "Social Live of the Undead: A Tragic Zombie Love Story" and see if I can get some folks interested. So, follow the link and if you like what see, give me a dollar. If you really like what you see, go crazy and pawn your children off to help fund the project.

No comments:

Post a Comment