Saturday, January 08, 2011

Nothing interesting

The title pretty much sums it all up. It has been an incredibly dead, unmotivated couple weeks. All this waiting around to see if I got a grant so I can move ahead with the "Demons" project has become tiresome as well. Waiting around for that wouldn't be so bad if it wasn't piled on top of waiting around for word back from a couple companies that are supposed interested in carrying my stuff - interested, but not in a hurry obviously. The whole thing is a load of balls really.

However, I did find some ambition today to work on Grayson & Gortch a bit more. I've got half on one scene left to edit, the big final showdown scene. And after that, about 50 or more FX shots, most of which are contained within 3 scenes - so I'm getting closer to have a final edit so I can start in on relooping all the dialog. That'll be awesome fun. Which reminds me, I really need to wrap my head around Cronus again sometime soon.

That's really all that's been happening, just waiting around to see if I'm going to be poor a little while longer. We'll have to see how next week pans out, it'll either be an awesome week and you'll start seeing a whole lot more going on here or it'll turn even quieter then before.

So until there, here's a random cat video - that's really not so random, it's my cat.

1 comment:

  1. Maddy going crazy over shoes!!! Always a good posting choice.

    ReplyDelete