Saturday, June 04, 2011

Bimbo Zombie Killers! to be featured in a Zombie Encylopedia

Had some very awesome news today. Apparently, as the title of the blog suggests, Bimbo Zombie Killers! is going to be featured in a Zombie Encyclopedia - which is exactly what it sounds like. A book devoted to zombie movies, this I believe with be the 2nd book. The first one is available for sale.

I received an email yesterday from the author, saying he was here on PEI visiting friends and wanted to have a quick talk to me about the movie. I spoke with him on the phone today, he asked some questions and whatnot about the movie and said he would like to include it in the new version of the book.

I don't know when it's going to be released, but I'm going to be keeping an eye out for it.

No comments:

Post a Comment