Saturday, October 15, 2011

Still busy...

I've made about 400+ prosthetics in the last 3 1/2 weeks for wholesale orders. Seemed like it was way more then that though. Got a few new pieces on the way, as well as about 5 or so more photoshoots I've been trying to get to amidst the wholesale orders.

As far as the fake trailer is concerned, only got a few shots left on that. Did a quick shoot last week that involved heading down to the park to splash some blood around. Seems like an average Saturday morning for me these days.

Hoping to get some new props on the go in the next few weeks. This time of year has been pretty busy, busier then I expected. Still got more to do as well, some consignment stuff and some retail stuff as well.

And here's a short doc a friend of mine did on me:

No comments:

Post a Comment