I started off this shoot wanting to do a weird video game-esque character with odd looking, almost useless, armor. I'd never used worbla before so it seemed the best time to jump in and try since I had a specific goal in mind. Over the course of working on it I did a few other shoots using it, still not sure if I really have a handle on it, but I have some better ideas of what do try next time if I do this again ever.
I wanted to shoot in winter, and had planned on doing this back in 2013/14 winter, but I just wasn't able to get things together in time.
I'm glad it didn't happen then because I didn't have this prosthetic at that point, which made this particular shoot much easier. I used the cowl from the Succubus shoot (same one used for the Demon Elvira shoot) and a forehead I'd made as a commission for someone else - this was a reject of it and it was in pretty bad shape, so I had to patch it up and whatnot. But the forehead design works great and totally flows into the cowl seamlessly.
So that's it. We got a few shots outside, it was a really nice day and the model, Ancelene, didn't freeze or anything - we're only about 5 feet from my house in these shots - one good thing about living in the country, you don't have to go too far to look like you're in the middle of nowhere.