Sunday, April 05, 2015

Demon Playboy (Easter) Bunny

I had finished this post and did some details on the shoot, but then something happened and everything vanished and I don't feel like rewriting it all. But chances are no one would read it anyway, so here's some awesome pictures for Easter.


This shoot is the first in a small series of holiday themed Demon shoots, I'm not trying to directly depict the holiday or occasion per say, but do something that kind of represents it in a somewhat weird, Demonic kind of way. At least my kind of Demonic - sorry for anyone hoping for a Krampus photo shoot, not this time around.


And there you have it, a Demon Playboy Easter Bunny. I didn't want to do a Demonic rabbit, that's just too close to being a creepy-assed furry. The makeup was originally a little more elaborate, but because of scheduling we did another shoot the same day and I had to compromise in other to accommodate two different makeups on the same model in the same day in less than 6 hours.

No comments:

Post a Comment