Tuesday, April 28, 2015

Pinup Demon

This was a pretty quick and simple idea, just some very basic makeup and Heather, the model, already had the outfit - actually getting her hair done was the biggest issue, but it turned out awesome, so it was worth it.




I'm really impressed with how the horns turned out. I had done them as resin in the past and found that I could really only go so far with them - they'd just be too heavy and fall off. I had some extra silicone lying around so I sculpted a horn, moulded it in silicone and cast it in foam latex. UltraCal would have been too troublesome since it'd have to be a two piece mould, with silicone I just made a block, slit the back partway open and that was it.




I was a little concerned even with foam latex they might be too heavy, but the Pros-Aide  welded them on solid as soon as I pressed them into place. Worked out perfect.

And now I'll leave you with this one last picture.


No comments:

Post a Comment