I did another shoot reusing the Lenaka Demon cowl prosthetic I did a shoot with a couple week ago. I didn't really go too far away as far as the subject matter goes, but I did want to paint it all up rather than keeping it simple looking.
It's been awhile since I did a full body paint job, it's pretty tiring and this was a little experimental - while not entirely successful, I did learn a lot from it I might try another time in hopes I get a more durable, long lasting paintjob.
The main idea was to just do a black backdrop for the shoot, but I felt like we might as well snag a few more outside somewhere. Went to an old lighthouse and quickly grabbed a few more to round out the shoot, I was a little surprised how many of those turned out really nice too.