Thursday, April 14, 2011

It's been a long week

I had a bit of an animation to do for someone as well as a pretty large wholesale order to fill - and then my computer crashed. Naturally that really effects my ability to do any animation, but also all my labels and invoices kinda need a computer to be printed off.

5 days of buggering about with the damned thing and it's back up and running. The problems were totally bizarre and made no sense - ultimately it boiled down to a single, stupid defective wireless network card. I can't even begin to explain how I discovered that.

So things are back up and running again and then my printer dies on me. I beat the crap out of it, it certainly won't ever work again now. And yes, I do feel better. Plus there were many other little annoying things cropping up along the way. Most of then are taken care of.

Here's the order I managed to barely fill before running out of foam. I think I have enough for one more, but I don't need to produce anything any time soon.

Maddy usually is underfoot when I'm working,
she was nice enough to sit for a moment
and not attack everything.

And of course, stay tuned for the last exciting episode of Home Sweet Hell tomorrow.

2 comments:

  1. Anonymous12:42 PM

    Wow... congrats on getting thru that.
    Bad timing for everything to bugger up.
    Not that there's a good time... Kim.B

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hahaha, good call getting a pic with Maddy beside the order to give an idea of the size of it. Man, that was a big order! :)

    ReplyDelete