Sunday, September 11, 2016

Kisari Demon

Summer is usually the best time for Demon photo shoots, but this year things just weren't working. I had two models that just seemed to flake off on me, another was just really busy, there were days where the weather turned completely sour, and things were incredibly slow business-wise early summer making doing anything fairly difficult. I got a few shoots done, most were interior shoots that could've been done any time of year, so I haven't really been able to take advantage of decent weather for shooting outdoors.

Luckily, the weather has turned decent again and I had the chance to work with a new model, we just did a random wandering about town kind of Demon shoot, nothing too overly thought out, but I'm really happy with it turned out.






















No comments:

Post a Comment