Friday, August 17, 2007

Finally got the movie poster printed

As the title of the post suggests I've finally had the movie poster printed up - and it looks awesome. I went with the white version, there's a picture of it somewhere around here if you look around.

I had it done with an online company I'd discovered, called IcePoster.com. They have a pile of stuff, mostly celebrity pictures they offer - but they also allow you to upload your own pictures that they will print. the only down side is there's a border around the edge, I got around that by having the poster more or less white so you can't see it.

And the coolest part is that they also print on canvas. Their normal paper is actually a really heavy photograph stock that comes from Kodak (so I assume that can't be cheap), but I've seen what their canvas prints look like and I'm pretty impressed.

Anyway, that's it. Nothing really huge to report - it's just kinda cool to see a big movie poster for this thing finally done. There should be some more stuff really soon since I just started working with some new software that'll aid in making the CG models look 10 times more realistic and allow me to do a lot of really fine details within the model itself - so there will be a post regarding that, with some images, coming up soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment