Thursday, September 03, 2009

Bimbos and Demons

I've finally finished the video part of Bimbo Zombie Killers! and it looks pretty good. I might watch it a few times and decide to adjust the 70's look to it, but that's nothing major and effects nothing as far as moving on to the audio is concerned - which will hopefully be starting next week.

Also, I took another look at Cronus today, just to refamiliarize myself with it. It also needs to be processed to give it an older film look. The FX are done, one actros dialog is all recorded and soon I'll be finalizing that an getting into the audio. I'm hoping to finish the video by end of next week.

As far as The Horrible Alien Brain Monsters From Outer Space in 3D goes, it's been put on hold, but I should be getting back into it this week and if all goes well I'll be ready to start scheduling the rest of the shoot by early next week. So here's hoping all goes well.

Next up is Grayson and Gortch, basically it's Lethal Weapon with demons. I had a hard time getting the script together, so like Cronus, I watched a movie with the basic idea of what I'm going for an just took a lot of notes and more or less turned the movie into a Lethal Weapon clone. It's a bit of a cheat since I'm following nearly exactly the way Lethal Weapon was done - I'm hoping the next rewrite will give it a little something of it's own. More on this pretty soon.

And in limbo, but mostly filmed, is All About Monsters. It's been idling away on the backburner since the remainder of it is a series of very quick shots with a lot of FX. Mainly the monster, which I have yet to even design. I'm hoping to start snagging footage next month maybe.

And that's it. I can offically say without a doubt that Bimbo Zombie Killers! will be done by October 1st and hopefully even Cronus.

1 comment:

  1. We'll get started with my dialog tomorrow for Bimbo Zombie Killers if you want... should be fun, quick and painless.

    ReplyDelete