Friday, September 11, 2009

Cronus Opening Title Sequence

It's been awhile since I posted anything other then ramblings about how things are going - they're still going slow, although it's been picking up this week - so I thought I post the opening title sequence to Cronus.

They're not totally done, at least as far as music or whoever I'll find to do the music is concerned, otherwise totally done. What you're hearing is just a temp track, the same music I used for the trailer.

The main reason I'm showing it off, is because if you're familiar with Film Noir, then you might recognize it.

Came out pretty good as far as I'm concerned. Here's hoping the movie itself will be just as decent. The video should be done this weekend, I'm working on the audio for both this and Bimbo Zombie Killers! all weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment