Friday, March 19, 2010

Another update without pictures.

Sorry to disappoint the slightly illiterate people who try to read this, but no pictures today. I don't know why I felt the need to point that out.

Here's what's happening so far:

Breath of the Dead. Script is coming along. Casting has begun - pretty happy with some of the folks tentatively onboard. Working out the special effects, that's going to be the best part of this project. The budget is pretty reasonable so far too. My underwater camera case should be arriving in a matter of hours, it'll be scary/fun testing that out.

Grayson & Gortch. Script is 95% done. Got lots of molds for prosthetics made - still waiting on my foam latex to arrive, that's been a pain in the ass. I need to create about 5 or 6 more prosthetics for this and a few props as well. Casting is slowly trudging along but I've got the word out to a few folks and hopefully that will be all nailed down in a few weeks.

We'll hopefully be doing a photoshoot for the poster in a few weeks, that'll be pretty cool.

And in older project news:

The 3D Movie. Soundtrack very soon to come. It's gotten delayed but I think it'll be well worth it.

Cronus. Hoping to get back into this next week. It's been shelved I think mainly because it took so long to get edited and I lost interest in it. I have to really rework everything, my workflow has totally changed in editing since I started this so it's a real mess to get it to where I need it to be. We'll see I guess how this turns out.

And one that's very much slipped through the cracks unnoticed:

All About Monsters. You'd really have to be paying attention to remember this one. It's more of a PSA about monsters then a movie. The bulk was shot last year, almost a whole year ago actually, and the reenactment sections will be done this summer hopefully. I have to design the monster and I'm hoping to get a new system for doing 3D work soon.

And that's it.

I was going to mention the online shop, but it's at a standstill for the moment because of crap that's really not interesting enough to mention.

No comments:

Post a Comment