I hate redoing old work. I came to the realization today that I'm probably going to have to redo most of the molds I've made recently for the prosthetics. Partially because I made a few mistakes in the sculpting process and more then a few in the molding process - however, as much as I usually hate taking a huge step backwards, I'm actually sort of looking forward to it. I guess because I see it as more practice and hopefully it'll result in a nearer to perfect quality prosthetic then I had originally.
Anyway, I think all this has helped work out the kinks in my process, problems with air pockets, issues with excess talcum power ruining the mold - all sorts of stupid little things. All gone now at least.
The first redo I think will be the Gortch prosthetic since I'm really hoping to get to do a photoshoot soon. We'll see how this goes, this will be the 3rd attempt at this one.
Otherwise, things are still going along alright. The next few weeks should see a lot more things being produced, the first being the Severed Baby Troll Feet prop. The sculpt is looking really good, should have the mold made by Wednesday.
That's it for now.