Thursday, October 12, 2006

The day the world went away, then came back because it forgot its keys...

After a very long 24 hours of wondering exactly what the hell is going on with this project, I finally got my answer. I had a couple brief and painless meetings with my 2 lead actors, and a few phone calls and messages here and there to other folks involved - and we're well on our way to having a near completed movie.

All I can say is, if I found the last year or so stressful trying to get this bad boy done - the next month is going to be 35 gallons of hell in a one ounce squeeze tube...upon reflection, I have no idea what that last sentence means.

I've got at least 15 scenes left to shoot, slightly more then that, but I'm doubling up on locations - so there's really 2, maybe 3 scenes being done per location all at once. So the next few weeks, if you want to read about the slow decay of my mental state, be sure to stay tuned. It should be good time fun for all.

This weekend I have my last exterior shoot lined up. We're heading to an old supposedly abandoned house out in Launching Point...I think it's called that, I need to check a map or this is going to be a really long day. We've got some minor, but very important shots out there.

From there we're taking a bit of a break for the afternoon until the sun sets, then we're doing a fairly long shoot. Some of it's reshoots, some is new stuff. The best part is I'll be in makeup, so there should be some really great shots to post here in the days following.

That's it, just seeing who's paying attention.

No comments:

Post a Comment