Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Prosthetic Stuff

My supplies finally arrived to make my own prosthetics, well, 5 copies of one full face or several smaller pieces apparently. I probably won't get around to actually starting anything until maybe the weekend, or whenever Draper's face is free for a couple hours.


My only concern is that this stuff isn't happy with being in the cold for so long. Most of the clay and oil based stuff should be fine once it's warmed up, but the chemicals for the prosthetic itself I'm a little worried about. It's cheap to get more anyway and I most likely will have to eventually.

I guess I'll find out soon enough. I'm hoping to get some footage, if not just some pictures of the process. Should be interesting.

1 comment:

  1. Hey Cap'n. I should be free on the week-end so whenever you want to give this a go... let me know.

    ReplyDelete