Thursday, October 29, 2009

Zombies, Demons and Aliens...oh my.

It's been a while since I updated this thing. I've been extremely unmotivated the last week and now it seems things are starting to pile up a bit. Crappy.

I've been slowly getting everyone's dialog recorded for the last 3 projects. I'm planning on getting a good chunk of the sound effects done next week if I can motivate myself. I still have a couple sequences to shoot for the 3D movie I've been meaning to get to. We'll see how that goes.

In other news, I've been making some minor progress on the next project, KARL. This one is going to be really tricky. I've got a decent plot worked out, now to get the script together. It's sort of a combination of The Office (the BBC version, not that American sleeping pill of a TV show) and Arrested Development. Not an easy script by any means.

One good thing is that there'll be no post audio aside from music - that'll be nice.

Grayson and Gortch has been put on hold, I just can't wrap my head around the script for that either. I think I got a bit of writers block. The ideas are there, they just won't come out. Call it creative constipation I guess.

I did manage to sort of one of the bigger projects for next year, the musicial. It's still a long way off, but I do have a really good plot worked out and I'm in the process of contacting a professional musician to use part of one of his songs as a bit of a basis for it. We'll see how that goes.

It'll be called The Social Lives of the Undead. It's an old title I've had kicking around for ages attached to a mockumentary, it works much better for this one. The basic idea is a zombie love story musicial. Should be amusing.

That's it, I gotta go fight some evil now. Or at least stand at a safe distance and mock it mercilessly until it notices me.

No comments:

Post a Comment