Saturday, September 08, 2012

New Zombie Prosthetic

Just did up a new one that will be featured in the series eventually. We shooting so much so fast I've been scrimping a little on the zombie makeup, but we've got some smaller shoots coming up where I'm planning to feature some more messed up zombies, it'll just be the crowded scenes where they'll be a little less like this.
It's $50, so if you have a hankering to get undead, for a zombie walk or whatever, just let me know. I'm offering 10% off for anyone doing a zombie walk, just let me know when you order. This piece is pretty thin and can be delicate to put on, but it's pretty dramatic looking once it's done.

It's not up on the website just yet, probably later today or tomorrow, until then you can just email me your order here. If you've never ordered from me before, it's pretty simple. I use PayPal for the most part, or even Email Interact if you're in Canada. Let me know the quantity and your address, I'll get a couple shipping quotes for you and once we're all set I'll send you a PayPal invoice. Pretty simple.

No comments:

Post a Comment