Sunday, May 03, 2009

First day of shooting on The Monkey Rodeo: Cronus

As the title says, tonight's the first night of shooting on Cronus. If it goes well, we should be filming in the evenings over the next 2 weeks. Four nights in total.

That's all I have to say, I'm just getting ready to head out the door and make one least check of the location and go over everything before we start the makeup at 4. We'll be doing a quick photoshoot first, so the poster should be ready in a couple days.

The office set still needs a few odds and ends to properly fill it out, which is too bad since I was hoping to shoot a trailer this weekend. Maybe next week.

Stay tuned, we'll see what happens. It's my first time really using the new HD camera as well.

1 comment:

  1. The photo shoot and filming went well from what I could tell. I'm psyched to do MORE!!! Mwahahahaha! Too bad Keir didn't show... ah well.

    ReplyDelete