Monday, July 06, 2009

2nd Day on Bimbo Zombie Killers!

Not as successful as Day 1, but still good. I'd planned out last minute yesterday to try and do a little of what we missed yesterday, but schedules just didn't work. We did get the scene that was originally planned done though.


I should have everything that's been shot edited tonight, yesterday's is already done. So far it's looking pretty good. And as usual everyone did a great job, I was a little off today though. Ritchie did a great job as Old Man Wilkins and got himself gnawed on. So, thanks to Ritchie, good job. And of course, Draper and Heather - great as always, thanks guys.

I'm trying to get next Sunday organized now, the forecast looks alright so it should go off okay. It'll just be a longer day then I'd planned on. We'll see how things go.

No comments:

Post a Comment