Sunday, July 12, 2009

Last Day on Bimbo Zombie Killers! is over.

Just a very quick update. On the good side, we're done and I'm pretty happy with the way things seem like the look, I haven't checked all the footage so I don't know but I'm reasonably sure everything turned out great - even if it didn't, all the better in some cases.

The weather was the same as the other two days of shooting, so the lighting more or less matched fairly well. Most everything we tried worked out well. We even through in something I originally was going to do with CG but thought it'd be funnier to shoot it live - if you were there, you recall the axe. Truly bad looking filmmaking at it's finest.

So it's done. Just some FX shots to do, I hope to get it roughly edited tonight should I work up the energy, at the very least get the trailer for it online at some point. I'm copying all the footage over to the harddrive to convert it, so it's just a matter of time after that.

And of course, a huge thanks to everyone. It was almost like a real crappy 70's movie, the conditions were not awesome, it was kinda cruddy, rained a little bit and the mosquitoes were a pain in the ass by times - we finished it though 15 minutes ahead of schedule, even though we were an hour or so behind. You guys all did a great job, thanks.

More later once I go over all the photos.

No comments:

Post a Comment