Monday, August 30, 2010

Online Shop Up and Running

It's not a massive shop just yet, just a few items - I didn't want to miss out on Halloween. Right now I'm just using PayPal, I'm a little leery about it still. I guess we'll see how it works out while I'm getting something else set up that should work better.

So for now, it's just a few prosthetics, more will be added over the next month as well as some props which I'm working on right now. Should be awesome if it all goes well. It's slow going though, since I'm doing this all out of my own pocket, which is also the same pocket I'm paying rent and bills out of. It's a sad empty pocket these days. Let's hope things pan out and if it does, I'll actually have no one else to thank for the help but myself. And potentially all sorts of customers.

So if you're bored, or in desperate need to buy prosthetics, head on over to themonkeyrodeo.com and take a look around.

No comments:

Post a Comment